Vikas The Concept School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The purpose of our admission policy is to help you through the admission process effectively and to help you place your child in the appropriate class at Vikas The Concept School. We do not discriminate based on religion, caste, sex, or economic status.
- An interaction with the Admissions Counsellor to understand the philosophy and pedagogy of the school.
- Purchase and registration of application form.
- Admission is finalized after a preliminary evaluation and or interview and payment of the prescribed fees, which once paid are not refundable. However, admission remains provisional until the submission of required certificates latest by April 20.
Documents to be submitted while applying for admission
- Photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of the child’s Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photos of child (2 copies).
- Study Certificate or Bonafide Certificate from the previous school (for classes II & above).
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school (for classes II & above).
- Photocopy of the report card of the previous class.
- Authentic blood group report (for residential students).
- Medical certificate (if any allergies)
The summer classes of entrepreneurship were really fun and interesting. It gave me the freedom to imagine and to create new ideas. The classes taught me teamwork to figure out an answer to a problem. We also had group projects which were really fun and enjoyable. We created objects that were unique Entrepreneurship is something that we should learn when in a business and in life. I think we should continue having entrepreneurship classes next year too!
I really enjoyed the online art classes conducted by my school, Vikas. I found that there was a personal connection between me and my teacher. The virtual art class helped me express my creativity and I was encouraged to draw and paint whatever I wanted to. I had the freedom to be independent and use the technology to my best advantage. It was a great experience and I would like to attend more such virtual art classes
Entrepreneurship is a really enjoyable class and I really liked it. I learned many new things from this class and enjoy it. I learned to explore to new things and that I can make things with minimum products. According to me entrepreneurship is a very valuable class and I think more people should try it. I would be happy if the classes start again.
Entrepreneurship class was very nice. We learned many new skills. There were a lot of activities. Some of them were group activities. We had to connect with different people from home to do group tasks. It was my first time learning about entrepreneurship. I liked activities like wacky invention, marshmallow challenge, etc . I learned about concepts like how to run business, profit and loss etc. The teacher was very encouraging. I wish there could be more classes like this.