Vikas-The Concept School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The purpose of our admission policy is to help you through the admission process effectively and to help you place your child in the appropriate class at Vikas-The Concept School. We do not discriminate based on religion, caste, sex, or economic status.
- An interaction with the Admissions Counsellor to understand the philosophy and pedagogy of the school.
- Purchase and registration of application form.
- Admission is finalized after a preliminary evaluation and or interview and payment of the prescribed fees, which once paid are not refundable. However, admission remains provisional until the submission of required certificates latest by April 20.
Documents to be submitted while applying for admission
- Photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of the child’s Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photos of child (3 copies).
- Study Certificate or Bonafide Certificate from the previous school (for classes II & above).
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school (for classes II & above).
- Photocopy of the report card of the previous class.
- Authentic blood group report (for residential students).