When IIT/NEET is the Goal... Vikas is the Route!
The Edge of Vikas – The Concept School
To stand out in a group one needs to be “Outstanding.” One who makes a conscious effort of not striding a known path becomes a leader. Vikas has chosen to bring in a new dimension to senior secondary school learning by having the integrated coaching programme designed and taught by the senior and experienced faculty with decades of experience.
With over two decades of experience in moulding careers of XI & XII students,
Vikas - The Concept School stands up as the pioneer in pre-medical and pre-engineering entrance examinations. With the right amalgamation of vast experience and adaption to the changing trends, the integrated programmes for IIT-JEE/NEET/CPT are sure shot success routes.
The comprehensive teaching programme at Vikas is so strategically designed to ensure students get through the competitive exams in flying colours.
The infrastructure facilitates the students with state- of- the art laboratories, well-equipped library, and a large playground. Focusing on entry to dream careers, right in the first attempt, the program curriculum is focused on concepts, strong basics, analytical, and experimental learning.
The Senior Wing of the school strives to maintain excellence in academics to enable the students to stand at par in today's competitive world. The highly-qualified and experienced faculty broadens the learning experience. Teachers take an active interest in academic and co-curricular activities and share a healthy rapport with the students.
Our multitalented faculty further gives impetus to the learning milieu as the teachers are dedicated and committed to engaging students in the learning process in an exemplary manner.
Under the guidance of our most capable teachers, the students embark on the voyage to become wholesome individuals. Thus, the prime focus is to bring forth innovation in teaching-learning methodologies by devising student-friendly and student-centered paradigms.
- CBSE course curriculum is very much synchronized with the syllabus of national exams like IIT-JEE (Mains & Advanced), BISAT, EAMCET AIIMS, NEET, and other pre-medical and engineering entrance examinations.
- The curriculum is analytical and concept-centric.
- CBSE curriculum focuses on the application of concepts. The papers for the above competitive exams are based on this, so CBSE students are more advantageous.
- Unlike in the State Intermediate Board, the CBSE students can opt for only five subjects.
- Getting 85% in CBSE is equivalent to getting 98% in State Board exams.
- Conceptual and effective classroom teaching with optimal classroom strength (35-40).
- High Achievers Programme implemented by highly qualified & senior faculty.
- Emphasis on IIT-JEE (Mains & Advance), AIIMS, NEET, EAMCET and all other engineering and medical entrance exams.
- Effective strategies for I.A.S, NDA,SAT, KVPY & OLYMPIADS.
- Extensive question bank from integrated material, framed by senior faculty along with chapter wise assignments and worksheets.
- Scientifically designed assessment system.
- Well-equipped library and laboratories (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Informatics Practices, Computer Labs, etc.,).
- Large playground to support the sports programme which is mandatory.
|Compulsory : English Core||Compulsory : English Core||Compulsory : English Core|
|Elective : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Elective : Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Elective : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics|
|Informatic Practices / Physical Education (Any One)||Informatic Practices / Physical Education / Mathematics (Any One)|
Note: * The student has to study 5 subjects in XI &XII.
Admission Policy - Class XI
Admissions to all the streams will be strictly on academic merit.
K. Leeni SamuelParent
I am a proud parent of two Vikasians who are being moulded beautifully by the school. This is a place where my children are learning more than just academics. I must admit that the extra- curricular activities which are part of the curriculum helped to build their social and communication skills. I am happ...y that this year Vikas has moved a step further to keep the parents updated through their portal and mobile apps. I am very grateful to the dedicated teachers and staff and pray for the school. I wish that the school continues to give the BEST and bring out the BEST.
K Nanda KishoreParent
Vikas has played a crucial role in teaching and shaping the lives of the students. Vikas offers an excellent platform for every child to thrive not only in academics but also in various co-curricular activities. Vikas has everything that any parent looks for in a school- visionary management, qualified and em...pathetic teachers, exposure to various co-curricular activities, and, most importantly, a conducive environment for the development of their wards.
Ms. Binu S AbrahamParent
My daughter had an incredible lifetime journey at Vikas -The Concept School from her Pre Primary, LKG, till her Higher Secondary, 12th. The school has been majorly responsible for her being groomed into a beautiful personality. I remain indebted to the institution for having made her what she is TODAY. ...
It gives me immense pleasure to have both my children as a part of this school. The thing I liked the most is that the school is ready to provide support and solve issues if any. It facilitates adequate importance on co-curricular activities along with academics. ...
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Entrepreneurial Education for our learners…
Parents, custodians, and educators aspire the children to be independent and be prepared for the future. But are the children
VIKAS - The Reputed One
"The reputation of the school rules. Knowing that The school offers programs that are based on various time-tested techniques and
The School you are looking for!!!
To provide a solid foundation in academics, need to think progressively. Children deserve the very best education at primary, secondary