When IIT/Medical is the Goal... Vikas is the Route!
The Edge of Vikas The Concept School
To stand out in a group one needs to be “Outstanding.” One who makes a conscious effort of not striding a known path becomes a leader. Vikas has chosen to bring in a new dimension to senior secondary school learning by having the integrated coaching programme designed and taught by the senior and experienced faculty with decades of experience.
With over two decades of experience in moulding careers of XI & XII students, Vikas The Concept School stands up as the pioneer in pre-medical and pre-engineering entrance examinations. With the right amalgamation of vast experience and adaption to the changing trends, the integrated programmes for IIT-JEE/Medical/CPT are sure shot success routes. The comprehensive teaching programme at Vikas is so strategically designed to ensure students get through the competitive exams in flying colours.
The infrastructure facilitates the students with state- of- the art laboratories, well equipped library and a large playground. Focusing on entry to dream careers, right in the first attempt, the programme curriculum is focused on concepts, strong basics, analytical and experimental learning.
The Senior Wing of the school strives to maintain excellence in academics to enable the students to stand at par in today’s competitive world. The highly-qualified and experienced faculty broadens the learning experience. Teachers take an active interest in academic and co-curricular activities and share a healthy rapport with the students.
Our multi-talented faculty further gives impetus to the learning milieu as the teachers are dedicated and committed to engage students in the learning process in an exemplary manner.
Under the guidance of our most capable teachers, the students embark on the voyage to become wholesome individuals. Thus, the prime focus is to bring forth innovation in teaching-learning methodologies by devising students friendly and students centered paradigms.
- CBSE course curriculum is very much synchronized with the syllabus of national exams like IIT-JEE (Mains & Advanced), BISAT, EAMCET AIIMS, NEET and other pre-medical and engineering entrance examinations.
- The curriculum is analytical and concept-centric.
- CBSE curriculum focuses on application of concepts. The papers for the above competitive exams are based on this, so CBSE students are more advantageous.
- Unlike in the State Intermediate Board, the CBSE students can opt for only 5 subjects.
- Getting 85% in CBSE is equivalent to getting 98% in State Board exams.
- Conceptual and effective classroom teaching with optimal classroom strength (35-40).
- Integrated Programme implemented by highly qualified & senior faculty.
- Emphasis on IIT-JEE (Mains & Advance), AIIMS, NEET, EAMCET and all other engineering and medical entrance exams.
- Effective strategies for NDA,SAT, KVPY & OLYMPIADS
- Extensive question bank from integrated material, framed by senior faculty along with chapter wise assignments and worksheets.
- Scientifically designed assessment system.
- Well –equipped computer labs to provide practice for online exams on IIT-JEE MAINS/ADVANCE/AIIMS/JIPMER
- Well-equipped library and laboratories.
- Large playground to support the sports programme which is mandatory.
|Compulsory : English Core||Compulsory : English Core||Compulsory : English Core|
|Elective : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Elective : Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Elective : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics|
|Informatic Practices / Physical Education (Any One)||Informatic Practices / Physical Education / Mathematics (Any One)|
Compulsory : English Core.
Optional : (Any 1 Subject) Physical Education / Informatic Practices.
Note: * The student has to study 5 subjects.
Admission Policy - Class XI
Admissions to all the streams will be strictly on academic merit.
- Winner of Declamation conducted at Glendale SchoolSeptember 9, 2019
- Hyderabad Sahodaya Schools Complex (BHEL Cluster) Kabaddi WinnersSeptember 9, 2019
The school where a child spends 7-8 hours a day, I have never regretted any time spent through my 9 years in Vikas. Over the course of the year I have created lasting relationships with my teachers and peers. My highly inquisitive nature was welcomed by my teachers who have become an indispensable part of my life. Today I consider Vikas to be my haven for knowledge, always ready to help.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Entrepreneurial Education for our learners…
Parents, custodians and educators aspire the children to be independent and be prepared for the future. But are they challenged
VIKAS - The Reputed One
The reputation of the school rules. Knowing that the school offered programs which has been operating successfully for years. While
The School you are looking for!!!
To provide a solid foundation in academics need to tackle progressively. Children deserve the very best possible education in primary,