Appropriate school activities leads to the all-round development of children. We, at Vikas choose or pick-age appropriate activities like reciting poems and narrating stories to keep the kids educated and engaged at the same time.
Both informative and productive activities build our primary students confidence and make them adaptable to the next level.
Our specialized teaching aids impart lessons with efficiency and effectiveness for better
|Class I - III||Class IV||Class V|
|Languages : English, Hindi, Telugu||Languages : English, Hindi, Telugu||Languages : English, Hindi, Telugu, Sanskrit, French|
|Social Science||Social Science|
|Health and Physical Education||Health and Physical Education||Health and Physical Education|
|Work Education||Work Education||Work Education|
|Art Education||Art Education||Art Education|
Activities planned are age appropriate creating interest among kids. Extracurricular activities involved our children to develop new learning skills.
Various cultural activities like paper folding, design with fingerprint, origami, clay modelling and collage creates curiosity in children making them on one innovative.
We implement these activities in order to channelise the growth of students for better learning and development, meeting the needs of 21st century skills.
- We not only focus on academics, but also lay the foundation in other areas like the physical, emotional and moral development of the individual.
- We encourage the skills of creativity, communication, collaboration and critical thinking through various activities and work on improving the child’s potential.
- We emphasise or focus on essential elements such as knowledge, concept skills, attitudes and actions so that our students have a successful present and promising future.
- Winner of Declamation conducted at Glendale SchoolSeptember 9, 2019
- Hyderabad Sahodaya Schools Complex (BHEL Cluster) Kabaddi WinnersSeptember 9, 2019
The school where a child spends 7-8 hours a day, I have never regretted any time spent through my 9 years in Vikas. Over the course of the year I have created lasting relationships with my teachers and peers. My highly inquisitive nature was welcomed by my teachers who have become an indispensable part of my life. Today I consider Vikas to be my haven for knowledge, always ready to help.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Entrepreneurial Education for our learners…
Parents, custodians and educators aspire the children to be independent and be prepared for the future. But are they challenged
VIKAS - The Reputed One
The reputation of the school rules. Knowing that the school offered programs which has been operating successfully for years. While
The School you are looking for!!!
To provide a solid foundation in academics need to tackle progressively. Children deserve the very best possible education in primary,